Elevation continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. Growth is by far our biggest problem right now. Of course I use the word "problem" lightly...it's a good problem to have! Our Pastor says the shoe doesn't tell the foot how big it can grow, and in turn, we won't allow our facility limitations to slow down what God is doing. This takes creativity and diligence...like I said, it's a good problem to have. Sunday's attendance was again over 2400. I was in Florida, and as wonderful as it was to have an opportunity to worship with my family, when I miss Elevation, I miss Elevation. I'll catch the video sermon online, you should too.

Now comes the unpacking. I hate unpacking. I know hate is a strong word. I hate unpacking. I will absolutely avoid it until I can no longer ignore it. When it's time to get the Christmas tree out and the suitcases are in the way, I'll unpack. Until then, I'll grab out what I need, when I need it and hold in curse words when I stub my toe on those big black cases. Or David will stub his toe, throw something, and maybe then I'll unpack.

Flying with the kids was great. When I get my camera out of the suitcase :) I'll put up some airline pics. The flight attendant took the kids up to meet the pilot and see the flight deck, very cool for them. FYI...we had a great experience on AirTran.