Two posts back to back...trying to get this one in before the day is over. I wanted to say congrats to my main man, who began a new position at work today. I know he loves when I blog about him so this is better than any ol' Hallmark card.

I could not be prouder of David. I gushed about him less than a month ago for his birthday, so I won't go overboard, but I didn't want this occasion to pass without mentioning how very proud I am of his success.

My love, we have not taken the easy road, ever. Sometimes by choice, often by chance or circumstance. The path our life together has taken has been surprising (to everyone!), but God alone knew, and still knows, where we're headed. From our own mistakes to the times life has been unkind, God has lovingly redeemed so many things for His glory and purpose. The best is yet to come. Love you always, always, always.