I'm still here...just 600 miles from where here usually is. Staying busy, kids are great. Florida is crazy hot but as long as the AC is working, I'm happy. I watched a little golf today with my father-in-law. It's got to be hot outside if watching golf is my activity of choice...no offense golf fans, just not my thing.

The kids and I are really missing David. These trips to Florida just aren't the same without him. He also happens to be the world's worst phone conversationalist...he'd be the first to tell you that so I'm not insulting him, just stating a fact. That means our communication is limited. I actually find myself checking in on him through other people I know he's been in contact with...did you know that, babe?

Gotta go...I'll post more of our FL adventures when I'm back at home. Strange to be posting from this end, missing my NC folk.