I've been getting frequent headaches. I don't think it's any reason for concern, probably sinus. Probably the sweltering dry heat leading to excessive dust, leading to sinus issues. I'm not sure there is any medical basis for that self diagnosis, but it helps me sleep. I've got another headache tonight, and yes, Mama, I've taken something for it...just waiting for it to kick in. Since laughter is the best medicine, I thought I'd dwell on some things that really make me laugh.

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was "a salted." Get it? Oh, that one makes me laugh!


David used to drive a white truck and sometimes it got dirty, dirty, dirty. Rather than write the tired ol' Wash Me, a coworker wrote Also Comes in White on his tailgate. That's funny people, I still laugh about it years later...anytime I see Wash Me finger written on a tailgate or back window, just makes me laugh.


The Office. I laugh hard, in disbelief that they really said and did what they just said and did.

Andy. Kids are funny in general, but Andy really makes me laugh.

David offers to kill people for me. Should I not post that? I can be ranting about someone who's giving me grief and he'll just say, Want me to kill 'em? In print it seems harsh, but it's a clever way for him to diffuse my anger. Makes me laugh. He hasn't said it in awhile, I must be easier to get a long with th an I used to be.

Okay, the Tylenol is working, headache has faded...I'm headed to bed.