My brother, Ray, celebrated his birthday last Friday. I was a loser and didn't call. (I thought he was at Disney with his family, turns out they were home sick) Sorry I didn't call Ray, and sorry you were sick! My sister, Lisa, celebrates her birthday today. I will try to call!

I really have great siblings. They are fantastic, funny people and I genuinely enjoy spending time with them, not everyone says that about their siblings. They invest in others and make great contributions to our family and society. He's a sheriff's deputy, she's an elementary school teacher. They love their spouses, kids, God and our big, crazy family. I miss them terribly but they've both been great about visiting. It's not easy to drop everything and travel 600 miles but they've both done it multiple times. They make my family a priority in their lives, and that means the world to me and my kids.

Ray and Lisa...
I hope you both had/have wonderful birthdays
and the year ahead holds more blessings
than you can ask or imagine!

FYI...neither of them is 23, right, Ray!?!