I've been "tagged" and until this week, I didn't know exactly what that meant in the blog world... but I caught on quickly. Here's where this tag entered my circle, Carpool Mom, and where I entered the picture, Sweet Tea for Me.

Here goes...

Four jobs -
1. Shoe girl at Bealls
2. Pharmacy Tech
3. Bath & Body Works (spent more than I made)
4. Speech Therapist

Four places I've lived-
1. FL
2. FL
3. FL
4. North Carolina

Four Favorite TV Shows -
1. Grey's Anatomy (my stand out favorite, the rest are just time fillers when needed)
2. Ellen Degeneres' talk show
3. Hannah Montana (yes, I said it, and I'm proud...well, maybe not proud)
4. Dancing With the Stars (when it's in "season")

Four foods -
1. Italian
2. Dad's BBQ chopped pork w/his homemade sauce
3. Mom's pound cake
4. Salad (doesn't seem to fit here, but I do love a good salad!)

Places I'd rather be -
1. with my husband (and now that they're so far, I'd also add my kids!)
2. the beach
3. a hotel...you know I love 'em!
4. asleep

Four movies I love -
1. Return to Me
2. Pretty Woman
3. Bourne movies (Identity/Supremacy)
4. Forrest Gump

Four folks I tag next -
1. Amy
2. Jess
3. Stepanie V.
4. Sarah (don't even know each other...don't ya love it?!)

Tag, you're it!

Oh, and speaking of tags...we finally got our NC tags today. DL yesterday and tags today (only 20 months too late!) But regardless...sand, saltwater, hurricanes, afternoon thunderstorms and humidity (it's not the heat!) are what this girl is made of!