Okay, here's my confession for the day. I have a thing for tattoos. I know, I know. Completely inappropriate for this mother of two, preschool ministry director, small group leader. Five years ago I was as close to getting one as I'll probably ever be, a friend and I were going to go together...and then I found out I was pregnant. The thought of hepatitis is even less appealing when you're expecting. I was thinking of a little shamrock, I'm not Irish that I'm aware of, but "Erin" means Ireleand so it seemed to fit, oh well. My tattoo energy has since turned to David. I'd rather him have one, I don't like needles anyway. I've tried multiple times to talk him into getting one, something on his arm or back. Is this post causing anyone to rethink bringing their child to my room on Sunday? Are tattoos a taboo?

So the above pic arrives in my email inbox today. A friend who knows my dark little tattoo loving secret sent it to me. I've yet to ask how or why she happened upon this picture. Regardless, David now has a pic to take the tat artist when he goes :)