Tonight I took a few minutes out of my craft team duties to watch the Summer Blast stage production. Bravo! Bravo! I felt like I was at Disney World...I would list names if I knew all of your names, really, a job superbly well done! I found myself singing at the top of my lungs as if I were 8 years old! Loved it, can't say enough about the team of performers.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Summer Blast is Elevation's first attempt at a summer program for children. And if I may I say so, we are rockin' and rollin' like pros...3 nights of fun, 2 down, 1 more to go. I will honestly be sad when it's over. I'm having a good ol' time in crafts...Chris, I promise we try and keep that music cranked up as much as possible :)

Just a stellar job, everyone. Performance, nursery, snack, games, greeting, check-in, classes, VHQ, decorating, sound and lighting...what am I forgetting? Oh, our fab craft crew! The success is a direct reflection of great leadership...Rachel, Heather, Jessi...you've outdone yourselves.

God is all over that high school.