I typed this blog late last night but decided to save it until today, just in case I didn't have a chance to type up a post for today. Trust me, this was much more entertaining last night....

My blog is feast or famine, a couple days of no posts followed by several in one day...or maybe I'll just save this one and post it tomorrow. Can't sleep...here are the random things floating in my brain.

1) I haven't cooked a real meal since the kids left almost 2 weeks ago...sandwiches, frozen stuff...we did grill once but David did the cooking (or should I say burning...wasn't a good grill night, sorry babe).

2) David's last words to me as he headed to bed were I saw something scary on TV and don't want to go to bed alone...I'm not falling for that, big guy.

3) KC is way overdue a bath...she's very well behaved when I bathe her, but nearly 60 pounds of smelly, wet dog are just no fun. Must be why people have Chihuahuas...you can wash them in the sink and set them on vibrate to dry.

4) I had a nice lunch out with Amy today. I just love her kids. I don't love everyone's kids. I do love hers.

5) I'm out of garbage bags...and I just went to the grocery store. Don't you hate that?

6) I miss David already. Haven't left for FL yet but I feel it in my guts already.

7) I used the men's room at David's work on Saturday (long story)..there were multiple sections of newspaper hanging on the handicap bar by the toilet. Do men clock out to use the john at the office? Really, sitting and reading at work should seriously be considered a break.