What if I actually followed through on all the notes, emails, phone calls I intended to make or send? You know, a relative that's going through a tough time, a friend that you've been out of touch with for awhile, someone at church that you haven't noticed in services for a couple weeks. I frequently think to myself: Give such and such a call to let her know she was missed last week...Send a card to such and such to let her know you're praying for her situation...Call her back about that lunch date...

I don't know about you but I think about stuff like that often, and don't follow through more often than I do. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that. As a matter of fact this very moment I have an unsent card on my dresser that now seems untimely and a call that needs to be made to let a fellow church-goer know her absence has been noticed.

I think the answer to my "what if" question is, I would be the kind of friend that I really like to have.