A friend (and fellow blogger) and I were chatting last night about blog etiquette. She was commenting on a blog she read that she personally felt revealed a little too much about that blogger's household. That got us discussing, what is the perfectly balanced blog? How much is too much information, how much is not enough? Is there a clear line that can be crossed, or would that line be different for every person? Is there specific blogger etiquette we should adhere to? According to David my post about him being a hot-hubby should have used the word "handsome" as not to cross a line...but that line would be the embarrass Dave-line.

On the subject of blogs, this morning in a my inbox I had another blog address from a friend who is just entering the blogging world, check her out here...she is a joy to be around, a fun lady. Seems like everyone is blogging these days. It's quite the trend but I do know many people that have a Who cares? attitude about reading others' daily thoughts and such. Here is why I care...the internet is amazing, it opens doors of knowledge and information that have revoluntionized life, but just like anything else, evil has taken what can be used for good and perverted it. Internet crimes are rocking our generation; and not just the sickening proliferation of child exploitation, but also identity thefts, credit card scams...the list is endless and the internet has become the devil's playground.

Why not fill the same world wide web with life and truth and love and Jesus, which is what the blogs I read daily are doing. And not every blog I read is about Jesus, the church or Christian service, but every one one I read is written by a Christian...posting about life, reality, glimpes of authenticity that the world needs to see and read. You know the children's song This Little Light of Mine? Well, I'm letting it shine. Hide it under a bushel? Heck no. Let it shine. And for every evil use of the internet, which can include blogs, there will be a site that glorifies God. Blog on my friends.