David has repeatedly thanked me for his kind birthday blog entry. I think he's brought it up 4 or 5 times. If you know David, you know if he repeats something, it's a big deal. Once is usually all you get.

Last night when he was saying "thank you" yet again, I told him I'd re-do it if I could. I forgot to mention how hot I think he is...and I think every hubby needs to know his wife thinks he's sexy. I won't go overboard, I don't won't to embarrass any readers, including David. But I did think it was worth mentioning. Here's why. I'm the only one who should be giving my husband that type of feedback. Men don't typically tell one another that type of thing and I certainly don't want another woman doing it for me. Sure, you can tell him you like his shirt or notice a new haircut, but there are certain compliments meant to come from me alone. And if I withhold that type of verbal affirmation, he lives without it...or finds it elsewhere. That means it's up to me to make sure he knows he's a stud...it's my job, I take it seriously...and like every good job, it has benefits ;)

So Amendment 1 to the Happy Birthday Blog: David is hot.