This post is for my brother and his wife, who are going through tough time. Being 600 miles away limits what I can tangibly do show my support, this is my on-line "thinking of you" card.

Ray and Becky are more than family, David and I absolutely consider them to be great friends, and we really miss them. He's a deputy, she's a nurse...your all-American family. They have 2 of the cutest little boys, Jack and Liam, who provide a laugh a minute. Two boys, 12 months apart, you can imagine the mischief! They're 1 and 2...and called last week to sing Happy Birthday, I just melted. For the past few months they have also been loving parents to a sweet baby girl...as if they weren't doing enough to serve their community, they're also wonderfully compassionate foster parents.

When we announced our move Ray and Becky were always encouraging and supportive. When we moved, they didn't just talk the talk, they walked the walk...or should I say "drove the drive"...every few months they came to visit. They were the first to visit Elevation, and see first hand why we were sold-out to this crazy, cutting-edge vision of a church. Seriously, a 12 hour drive with 2 little ones, multiple times, that's love!
Ray and Becky, you are in our thoughts and prayers...we love you.