I can't remember getting a single F in my school career. I seem to be making up for lost time as a grown up. Just this week...

F is for failure to adhere to my self-imposed email/blog restriction. The past two nights circumstances have arisen that have caused me to abandon my own rule. Feels crummy to admit that.

F is for another failed attempt to grocery shop with the kids without turning into Evil Erin.

F is for forgetting to complete a number of tasks on time this week. My brain seemed to delete several items from my mental "to do" list until it was well past their deadline for completion.

F is for fussing at David about an assortment of minor things that don't really matter.

F is for fretting about money and other people's opinions...things I know remain unaffected by my worry.

F is for Forgiven.