I'm not always great about blogging on weekends, so this may be all you get until Monday...or Tuesday. This is our week in review:

This week...

...the funniest thing I heard was Austin calling Amy by her first name, rather forcefully at that. He's 10 months old. How many infants have you heard on a first name basis with Mommy? Toddlers often test this out, but rarely infants!

...the hardest parenting decision I made was to insist Lily get a haircut.

...I was most encouraged by the positive feedback about Lily's haircut. I don't always need reinforcement to feel secure in my mothering, but for some reason, this really struck a nerve with me. Thanks to everyone who commented or emailed positively. Thank you to those who disagreed for staying quiet.

...I was most disappointed by my careless email error that let the football ticket secret out. But I got over it quickly.

...we tested a 7:30 bedtime and it did make a difference in our morning.

...Lily had her first school picture taken and checked out her first school library book.

...I wore the same shirt twice (Tuesday and today)

...the weather has been great! A little cloudy today and yesterday but the temperature is as good as it gets...lows in the 50s, highs in the 70s. Luke described it as "hottish-coldish."

...I am one "assignment" away from completing the Bible reading plan I started in January. It has taken me twice as long as it should have.

Have a great weekend!