I have issued a self imposed regulation to my emailing and blogging (to include both writing and reading).

David laughed when I told him, but I am serious.

I will not check email or blog (again, both reading and writing) after 6pm (earlier if David gets home before then).

Seriously.

For the first time in 5 years my children to go to bed at an early hour and I'm ashamed to say I have been burning this alone time with David on this crazy computer. We can certainly find something useless to do together, like watch his new favorite show, Modern Marvels. We can at least sit by one another for that, this computer chair is only built for one.

Intentional, ladies and gentlemen. I am becoming more intentional about claiming time for myself, time for my kids and time for my husband.

I'll let you know next week how it's going.