Today is my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary. Seven years?? Just wanted to take a quick walk down memory lane...

Ray and Becky had a beautiful wedding...she was a lovely young bride, he a very handsome groom. It was a family affair, both my sister and I were bridesmaids, my David was a groomsman. If I recall correctly, the wedding ceremony went off without a hitch...but then came the reception. The reception was at an outdoor venue, a large covered pavillion. I don't remember if it was just a typical Florida thunderstorm or a more serious tropical incident, but either way, come time for the reception, the bottom fell out! Ruined, right? Wrong! We had the best time! Their reception still tops the list as my most enjoyed wedding reception. You see, bad weather at an outdoor reception will certainly clear out your fair-weather friends and guests. Left behind are the tried and true, ready to party! Sure the hems of our dresses were dripping with mud, delicate up-dos gave way to high-humidity frizz and a bucket became the dance floor centerpiece for the leaking roof...but what a memorable party! We danced the night away and enjoyed the celebration to the fullest. Bye, Bye, Bye! :)

I've heard some cultures consider rain on your wedding day to be good luck, if so, Ray and Becky are the luckiest couple I know!

Happy Anniversary!