It's official...we have survived, actually thrived during our first week of school. I know, I know this is quite a feat, it's not like hundreds of thousands of other moms pull this off everyday.

Luke's latest wild story involves a spider, an electrical cord and a "fixer-man"...I'm assuming he means an electrician. It's a very good story, a very bad spider.

I swept enough of my own hair off the bathroom floor to build a Wookiee. How am I not bald?

A young gentleman has already asked Lily for her phone number. Seriously. But you know it's innocent when he does it with both me and his own mom nearby.

I'm looking for a part time job, 12 hours a week or so. Anyone hiring? I'm multi-talented, but have very little upper body strength so no manual labor please. Really, any takers?

I just read Holly's blog which mentioned her son Elijah's love for the Round-Up song. Thanks Holly, I'll be singing it all night...this is the hook up, to get us shook up...

When lamenting over the heartache of my kids starting school, I overlooked how easy bedtime becomes when your children wake up at 6:20am. Very nice. It's about that time...gotta go.