Tomorrow is Halloween, and no, I don't find this "Eve" quite as exciting as Christmas Eve (no new PJs for tonight) but I am excited. I like Halloween a lot. I have nothing but fond childhood memories of Halloween and I intend my kids to say the same. I told them last year that the meaning of Halloween is community cheer, neighborhood generosity...something along those lines. You can think what you'd like and attach any negative connotation you choose. I love Jesus, I love candy...Jesus wants me to share my candy (if I didn't love Jesus, I might not share my candy)...that's Halloween to me, my friends.

Mary Lou gave fruit (an apple I believe), Grandma made up baggies with tootsie-roll pops and Hershey miniatures, Judy & Duane always gave the "good stuff" too...but you had to hang around long enough for Judy to take a picture :)...fond childhood memories, the same people every year. When we lived in Florida, I took my kids to these same houses and thought that's how we'd spend every Halloween. Not so, but they will surely make some fond Halloween memories of their own, I'll see to it.