As I began making changes to the look of my blog yesterday, I realized the "Blogs I Read" list to the right of the screen (you can go ahead and take a look if you'd like)...is about a tenth of the number of blogs I actually read. I am constantly finding new blogs of interest, like this great guy who visited Elevation Sunday and gave us some very helpful feedback...and upon reading his, I found his wife who had this very funny post. That's how blogs work, I find one and then another and then another and so on...I may visit some daily or weekly or monthly or somewhere in between. There are also about a dozen cool chicks and fellas that I have the pleasure of knowing more personally who I've failed to add as I become a frequent blog reader so I have a dilemma...do I now take well over an hour of my life and add the links, or just delete this outdated list??? Stay tuned...