So maybe this will only be meaningful to 7 other women, but oh, how meaningful it will be...

14 minutes for a chicken wrap - "pee"bodies - sharks? - rough water - 10 cents for ice - Mamaw has a bluetooth - no likker - convention on the beach - Poi-son Iiiiivy, Poi-son Iiiiiiiiiii-vy - what's a concrete? - ice cream spoon in the garbage - lean in and be bendy - not too scared to sleep downstairs - prophecy on the bathroom walls - 2012 - "nationwide" power outage - Is it 10am yet? - Britts - out of ink? - so flexible you could tie me in a knot - cockeyed - Mustafa - "I c'n do da butterfly" - shagging on the street corner - mozarella stick divided by four - You have a brother!? - Was that him on that bike?!? - jaywalking - why are there so many cops? - 3 times a week ;) - van door in the backseat - read another question - time to kick your neighbor - "we need to stop" - 10/4 good buddy - Gaarrrannger - "That's a really nice mop"

I'm still laughing friends! And ya know there are a few other words I could throw in (a couple new ones I learned!) but I think I better stop to keep the blog's G-rating. :) And Teri, if you really took notes, you better burn them!