Today I feel like I'm living in Winne the Pooh and the Blustery Day. It's windy, it's rainy and my house is full of characters!
I guess I'd have to be Pooh. I do love to know where my next meal is coming from, I'm the roundest in the house and my heart is probably bigger than my brain.

Luke would have to be Piglet. Not only is he the smallest in our clan, he's rather worrisome. Once he spent an entire rainy evening in my lap so he could hold onto my neck in case of flood. He decided since he doesn't know how to swim, he'd better stay close to a floatation device. And yes, as Pooh would do for Piglet, I reassured him that I could indeed hold both of us up if it flooded.

Lily is our Rabbit. Knows it all. Her way is the right way, the best way, the only way that makes any good sense and she'll tell you if you ask, but she'd really just as soon be left alone. She doesn't eat vegetables but she could probably tell you how to have the best garden in town.

Can you guess what role David has played in our blustery day? Yep. He's our Eeyore. Just hanging around the house. Not much to say. Ate his breakfast standing over the stove because the straight-from-the-microwave bowl was too hot to carry to the table. Wait for it to cool?... nah. Use a pot holder?...nah. Solutions galore, sure. But he'd rather just stand at the stove.



Stay dry on this rainy, blustery day. I think I'm off to hibernate!