...and jinxed my husband, shoulda knocked on wood I guess. Just a few days after I posted that he didn't get poison ivy, he ended up with a much more severe case than my own. I haven't had much experience with poison ivy, but his arms look worse than most of the pictures I've found online. You know you've got it bad when you beat out "google images." Yuck. One night we even searched the closet for a long sleeve shirt that he could wear to bed because his arms were grossing me out a little a lot and it was putting a damper on our romance ;) ...is that TMI? He's had a steroid shot and is on day 3 of a prednisolone dosepack, and he's looking a little better but not as much as we'd hoped. I feel so bad for him, and he's probably as sick of hearing me ask "Are you okay?" as he is of being sore and itchy. I still have some annoying lingering patches myself but I try to limit my complaining because he has certainly one-upped me in the poison ivy department. He's missed a day of work, he's not sleeping well at night...he's pretty miserable, and I can't stand that I can't fix it for him. I am fixer - and this is really testing me. I would seriously consider asking a few friends of faith to lay hands on the poor fellow if I weren't pretty sure that no one would really want to touch him. :(