In ten days, David and I celebrate our TENTH wedding anniversary. Very excited to be able to say I've been married a double-digit amount of time. That, plus my 30th birthday right around the corner and I will surely start feeling like a grown up. Right?

In honor of our tenth, for the next ten days I'm going to post ten things I love about my marriage to David. Not in ascending or descending order of importance, not necessarily even "Top Ten"...haven't even thought of all ten yet. I just want to share ten things I love about our decade together. I'll wrap up on the 15th, which is great because I hope to come no where near a computer on our big day. I just want to be hanging out with him. Even if that means I follow him to work.

So here's one: David and I laugh together a lot, our ten years have been full of laughter. (And before you think that means I laugh, he quietly grins, think again. David has a great, full body laugh when something is really funny...if he's sitting down, it's kind of fetal position, makes me laugh just to watch him laugh). The silly things that made us laugh ten years ago still make us laugh today, and add to the mix two hilarious kids, and there's always something to laugh about. We've added a behind their backs, over the tops of their heads, laughing with our eyes kind of joint experience so the kids don't know we're laughing when it's something they're very serious about, like Luke's involuntary dancing the minute he hears a great beat, or Lily's dramatic flair when she's trying to show us she's very mad. I love to hear David's laugh and set him up when I insist we watch "The Office" together online since I miss it on Thursdays, so I can hear him laugh out loud at least once an episode (the Wendy's phone call killed him!). And something we've laughed about for the better part of ten years...the late night fax machine incident. Won't bother telling, it wouldn't be funny to you, but it was so funny to those knuckle-headed newlyweds ten years ago, living in a little apartment...with that fax machine...still gets us laughing today.

I can't wait to see what we'll be laughing about in ten years. Still the fax thing I'm sure, but with two teenagers in the house, I hope we're still finding plenty to laugh about.