I think a marriage can be divided into two primary eras: before children....and with children, at least those are the only two eras I've known. So #6, on Mother's Day no less, is wild and crazy adventure of parenthood that David and I endure enjoy together. And speaking of 6, it was 6 years ago that our journey started. We'd been married almost 4 years when we excitedly welcomed baby #1 to the family, our Lily. Consumed with the most overwhelming amount love imaginable, we questioned whether we'd ever add another child to the family. God was apparently not concerned about our capacity to love another because He quickly blessed us with baby #2; Luke was born just twelve months later. So just over 6 years ago, I became a mom, and a few months later found out I'd be a mom again. And the rest is our history, a story still in the making. The past 6 years have been a crazy, wonderful ride. And there is no partner I'd rather be strapped into the roller coaster with than David.