So they say long distance relationships never work out. Not sure who the "they" is or why they always have so much to say, but I'm determined to prove them wrong. Okay, so David and I are just 4 hours apart and have been for only 30 hours, and it is a 10 year marriage I'm talking about, maybe not quite what the long distance naysayers had in mind.

Regardless, I'm sending a little LD-PDA to my main man. D - thanks for being such a great hubby and daddy and letting me take off on just a few days notice to be a part of this great ministry conference (more on that later!). Without a flinch, a scowl, a grumble, a gripe...maybe just a puppy-dog-eyed pout as we said goodbye, but I know that's just 'cause ya love me. And we're best buds. Being apart is not our thing, we're tight, peas in a pod and all that jazz. Thanks for tolerating my color-coded daily notes, as if you don't know bathtime comes before bedtime (like you'd ever bathe our children while they were sleeping). Thanks for rearranging your schedule which I know only creates more work for you at the end of the day. Thanks for saying everything is going fine when I call to check in.

So thanks to PMC and his hook-up for the tickets, thanks to Jessi for asking me to tag along, thanks to Elevation for supporting our venture, thanks to Janet and Gina for filling the gaps (and painting solo)..but when it all comes down to it, I wouldn't be here if David didn't have my back. You know, wind beneath my wings, or something less nauseating.

Babe, you are my first ministry.