Luke twisted his ankle yesterday, jumping off the swing. The boy, that is, cause you know, fish don't have ankles, nor do they swing. I know "twisted" is not a formal diagnosis, but at this point I am attempting to let "time" do her thing because she charges a lot less than the hospital. I still have a $300 medical bill from October when xrays confirmed that yes, Lily had injured her arm (boy, was that helpful info) but since it wasn't a break, no additional attention needed, just time. Because Luke is limping (even when he doesn't know I'm watching), I know something is going on, but we'll skip the xray and go straight to the medicine of time because I'm pretty sure it's not broken (no swelling, no discoloration). But keeping a 5 year old off his feet with one leg elevated is like, well, everything else that's really hard to get a 5 year old to do.