I really have no time to post but Gina won't be here for about 10 minutes, the kids are playing next door and I am dressed and ready on time :) so why not push my luck by posting so I'm not really quite ready when the Windstar chariot arrives?

Great day today: beautiful weather, lots of down time, excited to hang out with some great ladies tonight as we celebrate Baby Evan...and his mommy Nicole, dying to dive into some strawberry shortcake.

Oh, big news: Lily had Field Day today! You know, three-legged race, baton relay, tug-of-war...Field Day! At least that's what we did when I was in school. I wouldn't have a clue what Lily's FD consisted of...what exactly does "fun stuff" mean? Oh, well...I loved FD...non-athletic as I am, I love to play, still call my casual clothes "play clothes" (which drives David a little nuts).

Hey Jessi, what about a Field Day picnic? Nothing says team bonding like tying your leg to another's!

Okay, gotta run. Kids to retrieve from next door and then, much like a baton relay, I've got to meet David to pass them off!