-Friday night my mom cooked the best "zingers" I think I've ever had...that's what we call boneless buffalo chicken strips. Mmmmm, mmmm. There were only 2 left, so there was a odd moment at lunch the next day as David and I danced around the topic of who would get the leftovers. Not only did I let him have them, I convinced him I didn't even want them. Now you know, Buddy, I was totally going to eat those things :) And while on the topic of my mom's cooking, boy, are we gonna miss her.

-Saturday was the Saturday of all Saturdays. Rainy weather perfect for sleeping in, pjs till noon, ventured out only for a Sonic shake, back home for a chili dog. Great lazy Saturday.

-Sunday (today) is Amy's 3oth birthday, I just hung up the phone with her. Glad to hear she had a great day. I didn't get to see her today, but I am certain she looks as fabulous at 30 as she has the other 20+ years I have known her.
Another highlight of the day was playing frisbee in the backyard with David and the kids. Who knew throwing a plastic disc could be so much fun? Probably all the people that play frisbee, but for this uncoordinated, non-athletic gal, it was news to me.