1. What a bummer that I left last night's yummy leftovers on the counter.
  2. If I had a gun in my vehicle during carpool line I would shoot all the cheaters, I feel that angry about it. I would possibly spare the children in the vehicle, but you know, cheaters usually spawn cheaters, so I'm not so sure.
  3. I may regret buying the off brand dishwashing liquid.
  4. Luke just tried to sneak up on me; he couldn't sneak up on a glass of water, poor fellow.
  5. It's really cold today, at least it was this morning, brrrr.
  6. It took Andy longer to get over Luke's fall than it did Luke, that's friendship (or a guilty conscience) but I choose to believe the first.
  7. I smell the roast in the crock pot. Yum.
  8. Yesterday was Kyle's 20th birthday. Wow. He's really a grown up. Sniff, sniff. Time flies.
  9. Rats, I didn't get Kyle a card in the mail, I have been so BAD at that since our move. I am way behind, I still have January birthdays to acknowledge.
  10. I registered Luke for kindergarten yesterday. Big sigh. One day I'll wake up and he'll be 20.