Orange Tour Recap
Day 1:
Gina G$ and I arrive late to find all of the candy orange slices missing, hmmm. A mystery indeed.

Late arrivers have to sit with the boss and behave (kind of).

Bit O' Honey from heaven? Bit O' Honey on yo' fanny.

Great session by Reggie, get ready to go "orange" Elevation (thought you were already, huh?)

Fun dinner! (Kudos to whoever made those arrangements, I've never been in and out of a restaurant with 20 people in such a timely fashion). But what was that on young Keanu's finger?

How many widowers can one JW marry?

Brief-debrief was inspiring, way to to close out the night PMC. (By the way, when you commented on how you knew we'd struggle to sleep I thought to myself, Whatever buddy, you don't know what my Thursday night was like (sick child), sleep will come easily tonight. I was wrong, you were right. Don't let it go to your head).

Day 2:
Cool shirts, but hoodies woulda been great in that meatlocker. Hmmmm.

Late again, crap. Dark Magic is worth it (and we weren't late, we were just in time).

Great interactive "concentrate."Bit O' Honey been lookin' all over town for Teri.

Gotta love box o'chicken and play-doh charades.

Sorry to see the day end, Reggie really brought it home with that closing. Brought it home, as in my home, nailed it for me.


Okay, so that's a lighter-side recap. I couldn't begin to unpack what's still rumbling in my brain, the weight of our my responsibility to be Christ to today's family. Not to entertain, not to offer an "insurance" policy or free childcare. To enable, to equip...to arm. What does that look like? What's my role? Wow. So today I'll just relive the silliness. And may I say, yet again, that I could not handpick a better group of men and women to serve with, really. To be able to laugh and cry and dream with you all. What an honor. And what fun!



Missed you Brandi!