Today I'm just hanging with my main man Luke (still in rocket PJs) and our friend Gideon, the mighty warrior napper. The air is cool, the sky is "Tar Heel" blue and a pot of chili is simmering on the stove. The fact that it's Friday is just icing. The fact that an extra hour will magically appear in our weekend schedule is almost more than I can stand.

Here's a Friday funny that may turn into a Friday fight if this embarrasses David, but he didn't even flinch at the pom-pom pic so I'm thinking he's just cool like that...

Have you seen the KFC commercial where the guy runs over the speed bump to test the new KFC triple dip chicken strips pack? (Three strips that come with 3 sauces that neatly tuck into a box for maximum portability) To the relief of everyone in the car, the triple dip pack withstands the bump and remains spillproof. Anyway, as the commercial played last night David said, barely audible, I love chicken so much that commercial makes me happy. That makes me smile. Look, I'm smiling.

I hope he went to KFC and got that pack for lunch today, he's worked hard this week, he deserves to eat a lunch that makes him smile :)