Days ago I said I'd post a few pics from the dance recital and I'm finally getting around to it. Most of you have never seen Lily with her hair "fixed." Isn't it lovely? Isn't she just beautiful? I mean, I know she's beautiful all the time but for this hair-do loving chick, who in 7th grade perfected my own "poof" that eludes so many women (bobby pin, rubberband or barrette, oh yes!), and absolutely loves to fix hair, the fact that my daughter prefers no barrettes, no pony tails, practically no brushing causes me some stress. So that in itself was a big deal. Lily's class wore all white, they were sheep. Sweet, sweet sheep.



Changing into ballet shoes to rehearse the big finale...
Lily and Abbey at rehearsal...Anything she can do, he can do better...The "flock" about to head out on stage...