1 wonderful husband.

2 beautiful children.

3 college scholarships yielding a great education.

4 friends who treated me to a really great surprise last night.

5 seats filled around my childhood dinner table.

6 years I've been a mommy.

7 different addresses.

8 days since I've seen my kids.

9 Hill grandchildren, I'm the youngest.

10 years of marriage.

11 family pets from childhood to present (that I can recall!)

12 months between the births of my children.

13 Not so lucky.

14 unfinished books on the shelf.

15 feels like yesterday, now it's half my age.

16 May 1998, my wedding anniversary.

17 Sheppard grandchildren, I'm somewhere in the middle.

18 years of school...and an incomplete MS.

19 years as a Sheppard. Traded double "p" for double "m."

20 years (or thereabouts) of friendship with Amy.

21 was the birthday David "forgot," actually, he said he was just too busy. Better to say "forgot."

22 years old when I flew for the first time, to visit a friend in France.

23 Psalm, the first scripture I ever memorized.

24 hours x 365 days x 30 years = 262, 800 hours in my life (not including leap year hours).

25 pounds I'd like to lose.

26 consecutive months of nursing babies back to back.

27 years in Florida.

28 months since the launch of Elevation Church.

29 years old when I started this blog, on my birthday last year.

30 years old today.