I really don't have very much to say these days (at least in the blog world!). And when I do take a moment to hop on the computer, it's to visit this blog, or this blog. You really should do the same. I'm so glad Wade and Ferris are taking us along on this amazing journey. Make sure you check out Ferris' blog for the pics, beautiful! You will laugh, you will cry, and you will feel their love and gratitude through the computer screen. Your faith will be strengthened...you could pretty much skip your quiet time otherwise and just hang out on their blogs (just kidding!)...but I know I feel close to God as I follow along with their story. Stay in prayer for this sweet family, I feel like I'm getting to know them a little better each day and regardless of where you are in the world, I know you will too. Pray for their precious girls, for the specific needs they alert us to, and join them in thanksgiving to God for His blessings! Pray for Wade and Ferris' endurance and that those of us in proximity to them would have creative, tangible ways to support them.

So, if you're not already, jump on board and follow along with their story.

Welcome to the world, Liana and Adleigh! Congratulations, Wade and Ferris!