We had an amazing day at Elevation yesterday. Mr. Cliff Barrows was our special guest. I tried for over an hour last night to write a post worthy of the day: hearing his testimony of faith and obedience, his love for the Word - he can't see to read it anymore so he just holds it, he can feel it's power and has hidden it's words in his heart (oh, my soul!), then being led by Mr. Barrows in the hymn Just As I Am, hearing his powerful voice pray over our church and Pastor, watching Pastor Steven humbly interact with this great man of faith and knowing that David was blessed with the opportunity to be in proximity to this all morning was so overwhelming. (I cried the entire service I sat through, even before anyone started speaking...I know everyone around me thought I was crazy or in crisis, but I was just in awe). I don't have adequate writing abilities to express how awesome it was so I encourage all of you to go here and check it out yourself, One Generation to Another. (You can access it from the main page, or click Sermons, under Media, for a little larger view).