The Christmas cards that I never had printed that then turned into New Year's cards that I, again, never had printed were to include this pic of Lily and Luke (also newly added to the side). I took it at Chimney Rock in November and just love how genuinely happy they look. I didn't plan to snap a holiday card photo that day, obviously their clothes were not coordinated nor was Luke's hair apparently even brushed! But the unplanned kind are my favorites anyway.

Today, I accept that there will be no holiday card. Please enjoy the pic and consider yourself wished a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our family! To those of you who were on top of things this holiday season and sent us a card, thanks so much, really! Last year, my FL cards equalled my NC cards which made us feel equally loved by both. This year I had more NC cards than FL...out of sight, out of mind I could say, but I'll just appreciate how greatly loved we are by our NC "family."