Last night I had several odd, random dreams. I often wake up with vague memories of a dream, but last night seemed to hold a trilogy of weirdness . I'm not sure if they were separate or all intertwined...I ran out of gas and was very nervous that the mounted police officer (as in riding a horse) would stop me for reckless driving as I slowly cruised into the gas station, thankful it was downhill??? Then I rummaged through Harry and Debra's laundry, still wet in their washing machine??? Then I woke up with a terrible kinked neck and had to ask my neighbor to drive Lily to school because I was too stiff to drive???

The problem is, I really did wake up this morning with a bad kinked neck. This happens to me several times a year, usually in the winter. I was able to drive Lily to school, after a hot shower to loosen up. Usually sitting still is most comfortable and moving to the left or right is the issue, unfortunately, this one is central, just below my neck and sitting upright seems to aggravate it. I laid flat as long as I could before Luke needed a snack, and then made the mistake of getting on the computer to send an email to my small group. Gotta get off this computer and lay back down...my apologies to the mounted officer and Harry and Debra if either of those other dreams come true.