I'm feeling a little a lot warm and fuzzy about my husband today. I'd actually decided NOT to spend a second on this computer that I could be spending with him, but he's quietly napping behind me so I'm taking a few minutes to love on him via my blog. He worked over 72 hours this past week. Thankfully, this is not our norm. His company was in the middle of an inventory and woooo-hoooo, it's over! But after hours like that, I have really missed him and have a renewed appreciation for his work ethic and provision for our family. Along with that, the kids and I decorated our Christmas tree this morning, which always gets me feelin' a little sentimental. I get a little fuzzy on the inside as I unwrap the ornaments that mark the occasions of our wedding, our first Christmas married, our first home, the kids' first Christmas seasons...a decade of memories fill that tree. I remember our first Christmas tree, we actually went out and bought miscellaneous ornaments to fill it. Now 10 Christmases later, it's funny to think that our first tree was too bare.

As David shaved this morning, I walked in the bathroom and started a conversation with this: Babe, as my spiritual head, I really need you to speak some truth into this situation (and followed with my predicament). This comes after a week of us having very little communication and me really wanting his thoughts on an issue that's been troubling me. Usually that kind of intro causes a big sigh out of David. He likes a conversational warm up before I ask him to cut through my chaos. He looked up and gave me the straight talk like nobody can. Probably 2 sentences worth. That's what he can do for me like no one else. Anyone who knows David knows he is quiet. That means when he speaks, it matters.

Love ya, Buddy.