Okay, so maybe "popular demand" is a stretch, maybe it's more like "triple demand" as in just three people (yes, one was my own mother), specifically asked me to return to blogging. But the other two requests were surprising. It is with great humility that I say, apparently, the Lord has used this blog in ways I did not know or expect. My reasons for taking an indefinite break from blogging seemed trivial when presented with the reasons to continue.

And I also missed it. Although my posts had become few and far between, it was comforting to know there was an outlet, my outlet.

It's only been two weeks or so, hopefully not long enough to have been deleted from too many feeds, but boy, did we jam-pack those two weeks! We spent ten days in Florida which included birthday celebrations (David and I, as well our good friend the U.S. of A., celebrated birthdays), camping, the beach, bowling, swimming, both Universal theme parks, a stomach bug, urgent care visit, fireworks, family portraits, and probably the highlight, meeting our new nephew, Landon. And to recover from all that, we returned to NC childless. Yep. David and I came home, the kids did not. For two weeks. I think I'll soon post an answer to the number one question I get every time this happens, "What do you do for two weeks without your children?"