I have to say, all the hype I've been hearing about the Flip video camera is right on! There is a 4th grader in a class I serve who's in the hospital, so the teacher used the school's Flip camera to record get well messages for him. (GET WELL SOON, BRANDON!) She's going to visit him this weekend and wanted to share the cheerful get well greetings of his classmates. It was a last minute idea, but with the handy dandy Flip, it all came together beautifully! Great idea, great camera. She'd never used one either so we were both amazed, and even took 5 minutes of class time to look up some Flip deals online. Within minutes of opening the box, we'd videoed the kids and then replayed them on the computer for the kids to see. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy as the 4th graders would say, and the video quality was wonderful. I could just see my red, white and blue tap dancer prancing across that screen (Lily's patriotic-themed dance recital is at the end of the month.) Our current means of video is the 30 second video I can capture on my digital camera, so the 60 minute Flip seems like an eternity of family fun footage. I thought Mighty Putty and ShamWow were still tops on my "wish list" but I think Flip just blew that list wide open! I'm usually not big into the latest techno stuff, but I think what I loved the most is how much fun Ali and I had using the camera, and what hams 9 year olds turn into when that red light starts blinking!