• The way you want us to go to bed together every night, sometimes even just to sleep ;).
  • The way you let me know I'm running late...you look at me, then look at the clock, then look back at me, without saying a word.
  • The way you miss the small of your back each time you towel off after a shower.
  • The way you play outside games with the kids inside, then give me that little-boy grin when you've been caught.
  • The way you brush your hair repeated strokes, even though the first two strokes do the job.
  • The way you call me during the day, everyday, for nothing, even though the telephone is your nemesis.
  • The way you laugh out loud, with your head tilted back, when you think something is really funny.
  • The way you get sheet marks on your face, whether you sleep for 10 minutes, or 10 hours.
  • The way you think I'm so much smarter than I really am.
  • The way you keep your cool in high stress situations, but lose it over a lost TV remote.
  • The way you eat the burned toast, close the open cabinets, pick up the shoes, and every other little thing you do to overlook my many flaws.
Eleven things for eleven years, but I could go on and on and on...