I have a tendency to get a little weepy around holidays; I think because holidays cause reflection on the passage of time, which can be startling, I've had so many thoughts swirling in my head as Mother's Day approached, and now that I've enjoyed a wonderful day with my family, I'm even more full of sappy sentiment! I'll hopefully find the time in the coming days to turn some of those thoughts into posts, but for now, here is a quick Happy Mother's Day! to all the special moms in my life: my mom, my mothers-in-law, my sister, sisters-in-law, grandmothers, friends...and to my husband and sweet children. I am so blessed.


Oooh, just in case the days ahead get away from me, I don't want to miss a chance to say: Rock on, Holly! I am honored to call you a friend. You spoke a poignant word today, David and I just finished our "take away" discussion. As we unloaded the dishwasher together, we had a necessary conversation about that fear-risk-faith point you made and a specific area it applies to in our lives. Well said. Well done. Happy Mother's Day!