Snow, we are so happy to see you today! Thank you for stopping by. It's been awhile, and I must say, you're looking better than the last time you visited; actually, the best I've seen. And thanks for playing with the kids, they love your visits and anxiously awaited your arrival when they heard you'd be coming our way.

Please don't worry about the messy footprints in the foyer or the piles of wet clothes in the laundry room; your visits are so rare, I'm more than happy to clean up after you for the brief time you're in town.

But, Snow, some guests, yourself included, are best enjoyed in small doses. Let's not ruin a good thing. With the slick roads and sidewalks, the blanketed vehicles, the runny noses, chapped cheeks, frozen fingers and toes...I must admit, I hope you don't overstay your welcome.

But never the less, it's good to see you. Please stick around at least for today.