visit a place I've never been.

listen more than I talk.

plan a pleasant surprise for a loved one.

do something clever that generates a "wish I'd thought of that" reaction from others.

speak all the compliments and kind things that pop into my head.

leave harsh and negative things unspoken more often than not.

surprise Lily and Luke by saying "yes" to a request made with that "I know you're going to say no" look on their faces.

send handwritten cards and letters and notes for birthdays, special occasions and no good reason at all.

cook more fresh vegetables, finding a way to make David and the kids eat them, and like it!

say "hurry up" only when absolutely needed...in case of fire or oncoming traffic...not when the kids are just being kids, taking their sweet time to load up because they like to watch their breath on a cold morning or see where the squirrel is running too.

fix all my household problems with Mighty Putty in one hand and a Sham Wow in the other, along with a tube of Mighty-Mend It in my pocket.

keep my two new house plants alive.

memorize and speak more scripture.