...stealing blog post ideas from friends

...Level Seven, or is it Level 7, or maybe L7

...homemade potato soup

...leftover homemade potato soup

...snuggling this little guy while he sleeps (quite certain Chelsea has made a mental note to check here first if he's ever missing)

...sunshine

...David with bed-head and sheet marks on his face, walking into the living room to find me like a groggy toddler (hee, hee)

...Lily's snaggle-tooth smile

...the way Luke really seems to think we have trouble seeing him when he's wearing a camo shirt

...Sunday evening services at Elevation

I should stop there, but because it's so cold, and my feet are cold, and that makes me a little grumpy, I'm adding:

I "un" *heart*

...cold feet

...knowing the low temp in Florida is warmer than our high temp here

...the convenience of the "Exercise on Demand" channel, combined with ambitious friends

...the drabness of January

...waiting on a phone call


If your *heart* list doubles your un *heart* list, you know that life is good!