I was tagged by Steph to do this fun blog activity...go to your fourth photo file, grab the fourth picture and blog about it.


This picture was taken from our apartment balcony several winters ago. If only there was an audio file to go along with, you'd hear squeals of delight coming from a 28 year Florida girl seeing her very FIRST snow. Our little ones, 4 and 3 at the time, were pretty excited too, but they hadn't waited nearly 3 decades for this moment. It was a great day. A very simple pleasure. I'll never forget it.

Everyone told me I'd be disappointed in my first Carolina snow. Our area isn't known for "pretty snow" but these large flakes continued to fall for hours until the ground was covered in white perfection and though it didn't last long, we made the best of it...an 18" snow man and a few shallow snow angels. I was not disappointed.

To finish this activity I need to tag 4 more so I tag Gina, Lisa, Teri and Lindsey. Have fun ladies, and don't cheat...if the 4th pic in your 4th file is you on Christmas morning in a bathrobe with curlers in your hair (does anyone really do that?), I want to see it!