Dyed my hair black today.

Don't tell me to shut up. I totally did.

Well, Gina did. I'm home-hair-color ignorant, and in her words, she's not new to this rodeo.

But before you (and by you, I mean my Mom) get too distressed, keep in mind David was in the house 10 minutes before he noticed, and even then it was after the kids brought it to his attention...so it must not be too dramatic. Not at all goth. I think my hair was darker than I realized so "Purest Black" was just a short jump away, and my "new" hair matches my natural eyebrows perfectly.

This may or may not have anything to do with the 3 gray hairs I've been eye-balling all week.

And no, David is not in the dog house over the not noticing issue, 'cause I'm still mooney-eyed over some really sweet stuff he said to me yesterday. (I like to bank the good stuff, not the bad.) He's totally been paying attention as Pastor preached from Song of Solomon. And since he hears each sermon 4 times, it's a darn good thing I'm seeing some application!