Part Three has been sitting in my drafts folder for days, always feeling short of completion. In an effort to move on, this post started as a "sorry, there is no 3" and then turned into a Part Three all it's own. But really, it's just a moving on post; it's been good for me to dig deep and reflect on what has happened, what is happening and through it, gain renewed hope for what will happen.

As you can read in the previous posts, I'm not above admitting how hard this great adventure has been. But I hope somewhere in the last posts, on my blog in general, and in the way I live my life, it's obvious that I feel truly blessed to be living a great adventure at all. I am beyond thankful that God gripped our hearts and compelled us to dramatically change our lives for an opportunity to seek Him, know Him, and serve Him like never before.

In the past 3 years, I have laughed harder, sang louder, hugged tighter, worshipped higher, prayed lower, searched deeper, lived simpler, lingered longer, spoken truer, fought wiser, loved better. More. This has been a land of more. Not more money, not more possessions, not more power, not more fame...but more of everything that makes life worth living until He calls me home.

The greatest blessings have been the lessons, and the greatest lessons are usually learned in the struggles; the fire by which we are refined. And it's my whole-hearted prayer that I daily have the strength to say, I'll take it, Lord, whatever brings me closer to you, because You are enough. And on the days I don't think I have the strength to say it, it'll still be true.