I was tagged by Dawn and it's perfect timing; I needed a kick in the butt to get in the holiday mood. I love Christmas time but for some reason, I just wasn't ready for it yet. Can it really be December 15th already? Really?!? Didn't we just finish off the leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Big sigh. So here's hoping this holiday post gets me in the mood, and just for fun, I've decided to answer all questions, no matter what, with only one word...I call it "Turbo Tag."

1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? December-ish

6. Favorite holiday dish? David ;)

7. Favorite childhood memory? Tree

8. When/how did you learn the truth about Santa? Truth?!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends

10. How do you decorate the tree? Nicely

11. Snow...love it or dread it? Love

12. Can you ice skate? NO!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Sure

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? gratitude

15. Favorite holiday dessert? undecided

16. Favorite Christmas tradition? PJs

17. What tops your tree? Nada

18. Do you prefer giving or receiving? Yes :)

19. Favorite Christmas song? this

20. Candy canes. Yum or yuck? Yum

21. What do you want for Christmas? this

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? no :(

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear P.J.'s? huh?

24. Do you own a Santa hat? No

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? family

Dawn tagged just about everyone I know so I'll just encourage anyone reading who's up for it to join the fun! Merry Christmas everyone!